Position: Full Time Retail Sales Associate
We strive to curate an experience that makes everyone feel welcome and a part of our family, from clients to our team. We offer exceptional customer service and carry inclusively sized contemporary clothing, accessories and wardrobe services for the modern woman.
This position is:
- Full time (40 hrs/wk)
- Starting pay $15/hour + benefits
Who you are:
You’re passionate about retail and the fashion industry. You excel in creating the best guest experience within and outside KIN. You deliver this experience by connecting and maintaining relationships with our clients, speaking authentically about our products, community and culture. You’re reliable, flexible and genuinely excited to work with a team of cool women who support each other in store and out.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Communicate with customers courteously and promptly in-person, via phone, email or social media.
- Foster connections by putting customers first and building trusting relationships through wardrobe styling and authentic personal interaction.
- Meet sales goals through effective selling techniques and genuine connections.
- Receive and process stock
- Assist in opening and closing the store for the day including: cleaning, folding, sizing, merchandising, shipping and changing mannequins
- Answer store phones and communicate messages
- Handles customer transactions at the register and packages purchases according to KIN standards
- Upkeeps overall cleanliness of store, fitting rooms, and basement.
- Adheres to our KIN values, policies and procedures according to our handbook.
Qualified candidates possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service, positive energy and interpersonal skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Ability to run a POS (Square and Shopify experience appreciated)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work alone and take initiative; uses best judgement on the sales floor and beyond.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- College graduate or equivalent preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in direct customer service, retail industry and existing client book preferred.
- Must commit to safe practices regarding COVID-19.
- Evening, weekend, and holiday availability required.
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
To apply: email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sales position. Please no calls!